- When taking family fall pictures go for a hunter green and stay away from yellow. Yellow will make you look larger and green will slim you down and make you look thinner. Y’all probably don’t need that help, but this mama can use the help.
- When storing your boots in your closet, cut up pool noodles and put inside your boots to keep them from flopping over and keep there shape.
- Pinecones make cute decorations, but are full of bugs. So bake them for 45 minutes at 200 degrees to kill all those pesky bugs before you put them on your dinner table in a glass vase.
- Use Chlorine bleach to clean your pumpkins to keep them lasting longer through the holidays.
- Carve out the center of a pumpkin, place a empty soup can down inside and place fresh fall flowers inside for an expensive looking (yet cheap) DIY fall centerpiece.
- Love the smell of fall. Mix together 3 tablespoons coconut oil, 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Pour into your wax burner and Enjoy!
- Mix ginger ale and apple cider for a yummy apple pie fall drink. Half ginger ale, half apple cider.
- Use an old sweater and cut off the sleeves for a boot sock look-a-like without the bunchiness of a real sock.
- We love Halloween, but we LOVE free things as well. $3 Chipotle if you are dressed up. 50 cent corn dog at Sonic. Free pancakes at IHOP all day! $3 grande frap from Starbucks after 2:00 o’clock.
- When getting ready for Thanksgiving, wash your potatoes in the dish washer. YES, I said dishwasher. Place unwashed potatoes in the top rack of your dishwasher and set it to the rinse-only cycle. Dry with paper towels when done. Do not use soap!
Hope some of these helped make your fall transition a little easier!